Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Supreme Scrap Tournament layout

Hello Everyone!!

Wow... I cannot believe that we have hit the second month of the year already.... where on earth did January go to... guess we gonna have to keep our eyes peeled to make sure we don't miss 2014...

Well, I decided to take up the Supreme Scrap Tournament with a few fellow South African Scrappers and stampers... phew... its been 2 days of indecision... but I finally got my layout together.... honestly... I haven't done a double layout in forever.. so this was to say the least quite a challenge....

Picture heavy post... so be ready...LOL


Used a selection of papers from my stash not any particular brand.
close up of my tattered floral die. The Brads in the centre of the flowers are from Bo Bunny
and the little 82 is a sizzix die. scrolls around the number is from the Tim Holtz Collection Urban chic CMS086

Favourite place tag is a stamp from hero Arts CL274 TRAVEL FRAMES
I cut it out by hand.

Close up of the foot steps, this was stamped in Versawatermark ink
 I brushed some perfect pearls in Kiwi over it to give it a bit of a luminous effect.
The arrow says 'to'  sorry camera not picking it up well. The tags tells us how many steps to
various places of interest in my area

close up on the border. I love tissue tape and seem to always find a way to use it ...lol
the tiny floral bit on the top was an off cut in my stash which I fussy cut and added for interest.


Close up on my top right side of the page. I stamped out some words, used stickers for the word 'Home' and also added a flower in the corner... just thought it added some balance to the overall page.

Close up of right side of the page. My journalling was printed on my PC in blue to match the overall layout. I added some scroll rub ons and next to the rub on I left a pocket which holds a tag.

close up on right side of the page. 'We' is also a sticker in a different font. I love mixing up fonts. 'call this place' are also fabric stickers.

this is the tag which fits inside the pocket on the left next to my journalling

added a photo on both sides




and finally... tadaa.... the full paged layout

I hope you enjoyed browsing through 'images of my world'

hold thumbs we all make it through to the next round... I am skeptical cause there are some amazing artists in my group!

until next time.....

don't forget to.....

Keep it Krafty.....

Hugz

shamela :-)




2 comments:

  1. Oh wow - this is awesome!!!!
    Love
    jen L

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos!!! and what a great idea to make your own flowers! good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment